There are a number of reasons you may want to get in touch with me and here’s the best way to do it.
- If you would like to order my book, please visit my book page
- If you would like more information about the study guide, please e-mail me.
- If you have any questions about an existing order, please send me an e-mail.
- If you would like to sign-up for my blog, please visit my home page.
- If you’re looking for a specific blog post, you can search my blog posts or my blog archives.
- If you’re interested in having me speak at your event, please visit my speaking page.
- If you’re interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts, please visit my permissions page.
- If you’re interested in writing a guest post for my blog, please visit my permissions page.
- If you have a comment or a question that is not addressed, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you.
While “all” e-mails will be read, I may not be able to respond “personally” to every e-mail – as much as I would like to – due to time constraints. However, one of my team members will respond as quickly as possible.
Connect with me
There are a number of ways you can connect with me.
- You can comment on my blog posts – I welcome your thoughts on my posts.
I look forward to connecting with you.